Thanks for the update. Please try a quick rebuild of the database as I'm suspecting it has something to do with the file. Here's how:
What I suggest is the following workaround:
1. Open the database in question on the desktop.
2. Select the File -> Export menu option.
3. Choose to generate a CSV file from the database.
4. Use the File -> Save As menu option to note the location of the database.
5. Close the database.
6. Go to this location using Explorer and manually move the database to a different location.
7. In HanDBase Desktop, create a new database that has the same structure of the one you just exported as a CSV file.
8. Choose the File -> Import menu option to import the CSV, appending the records to this new database.
Hope this helps to rebuild the file.
After doing so, replace the original on the device with this copy and test to see if you continue to get Force Close messages. If you do, please send me a copy of the file at support @ ddhsoftware . com along with a list of the exact steps you are taking to see the issue.
Brian Houghton, DDH Software